Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Manitiwoc B400 ice machine, I unplugged it for

Customer Question
about two weeks due to...
I have a Manitiwoc B400 ice machine, I unplugged it for about two weeks due to a flood. It did not get any water damage. When I plug it back in there is no water running across the condensor and the water tray will not fill up.Is there a reset switch or
something I need to check. I had no problems with it until I unplugged it
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
6/22/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect the issue lies with the water fill valve. There may be a filter in line, depending on how it is plumbed in, too. Is the water inlet valve getting power, humming or buzzing?