Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My refrigerator freezer works ok but, refrigerator is not…

Customer Question
My refrigerator freezer works ok...
My refrigerator freezer works ok but, refrigerator is not cooling.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/19/2015
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 3 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
If the freezer still works, then something is stopping the air flow from the freezer to the refrigerator. You'll need to pull everything out of the freezer and remove all the screws going into the back panel inside the freezer and if you have an icemaker you'll also need to remove that in order to take the back panel out of the freezer. Once the back panel is removed, look at the evaporator fan motor to see if the fan motor is running up above the silver evaporator coils. If the fan motor doesn't run then replace it. If it is running, then the coils below will be packed with ice or frost and you'll need to thaw that out with a hair dryer because you have a defrost issue and the frost is blocking the air from getting down to the refrigerator.
I already did this . No change
The only thing left would be a bad thermostat inside the refrigerator that would need to be replaced. But just to be certain you thawed all the ice out, I would probably recommend unplugging the refrigerator for 24 hours and that will thaw any remaining ice or frost in the vents or walls if you missed any. Other than that if the fan is running, then the only thing left would be to replace the thermostat.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?