Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Dishwasher is not draining at end of cycle. Has worked fine since 2008 prior to this. Don&

Customer Question
Dishwasher is not draining at...
Dishwasher is not draining at end of cycle. Has worked fine since 2008 prior to this. Don't know how to troubleshoot.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/19/2015
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 3 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Check the siphon gap on the unit to see if it is blocked or remove the drain line from trap or siphon gap and see if it drains into a bucket when you cancel the cycle. Let me know what you find.