John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a Dometic #1292 refridgerator. The cooling unit was

Customer Question

I have a Dometic #1292 refridgerator. The cooling unit was replaced 4/7/15. Since that time it has not kept the unit cold. 40 degrees is the best possible wen run on gas. Running on electric it goes to 45 or higher. the freezer will go to 30 degrees when this happens.
The installers said to put extra fans to cool unit. I did this. 2 fans were installed at the bottom of unit and a new thermostat.
As of this date I have spent $2330.00 on this unit with Sierra Mobil RV in Port Isabel, Tx and still have a fridge that will not cool.
I need help. Should the unit be replaced again. It is covered by the Warranty which I bought from you at the time of purchase.
I live in this motor home full time and the fridge is very important.
I await your reply.
Sincerely,
Dean Rider (###) ###-####***@******.***
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Hello, I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help with this?
Can you tell me who replaced the cooling unit and what the original fault was?
If so, I will try to locate some information on this for you.
Thanks Rob
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The problem is still there and it is evident you do not have a solution..
Please refund all charges. You have not been of any help.
Dean Rider
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Hi
Im not sure why you think I dont have an answer for you, as I asked you some questions?
For a refund of any deposits please contact customer services as I have no access to these
Rob
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I do not need a solution in 2 days I have corrected the problem. I received no help from your tech he only wanted to chg. extra for a phone call.
please refund as earlier requested.