Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

How so you disconnect water line in door so refrigeter can

Customer Question

how so you disconnect water line in door so refrigeter can be moved
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
There is a disconnect below the freezer door. Just remove the kick vent panel below the doors and look back behind the freezer door hinge. There is a plastic coupler where you can disconnect the water lines. Push in on the plastic ring where the water line goes into the coupler, and pull out on the water line to disconnect the water lines. Also, disconnect the wire connections going through the door hinge as well. Then remove the screws going into the top door hinge and remove the top door hinge. Now the door will just pull up and off. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?