Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What risks and consequences (long and short term) I will have…

Customer Question
What risks and consequences (long...
What risks and consequences (long and short term) I will have on my brand new Whirlpool fridge if it shipped horizontally (50 km and more)?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/17/2015
Appliance Technician: The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician
Hi. I'm Smitty. I am a professional appliance repair consultant here to help you diagnose, and repair, your appliance.
None as long as you let it sit upright for a few hours before you plug it in. If you plug it in before then you take the risk of getting the oils in the compressor into the expansion valve and plugging it up.