Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Kitchen aid dishwasher with no lights at the control panel.

Customer Question
checked the power input behind...
Kitchen aid dishwasher with no lights at the control panel. checked the power input behind kick plate and it was good. removed the front panel of the door and followed the black wires to the fuse (not sure if a fuse or note). removed and measured power and was good there. the fuse is measuring .1. the same as the fuse. Is this correct? is there another measuring point?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/16/2015
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 3 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
If you're sure the fuse has continuity through it and the dishwasher is getting power but the touch control panel won't illuminate or turn on at all, you need to replace the touch control panel. Below is a link to the part you'll need to order and the part is about $100. CLICK HERE for touch control panel We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?