John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I set the dryer heat but when I checked all the clothes

Customer Question

I set the dryer for low heat but when I checked all the clothes were too hot to touch and the next time I put clothes in the dryer it wouldn't start. What went wrong? What parts need to be replaced?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
The number you have listed is for a washer, do you happen to have the model number for the dryer by chance?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This is a washer dryer combo and the number for the whole unit is ***********
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
actually the dryer will have it's own number on a sticker inside the door of the dryer, but you'll need to start a new question for me to help.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't see any stickers on the door of the dryer. There are two stickers when I open the dryer. The first number is###-##-####(space) 9711. The second number is###-##-####(space) 0405. If there is no other sticker will I be able to get help to find out what parts I need?
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
Sorry, please start a new question for the dryer but those are not the model numbers. The model will still start with a 417. I will not respond to this question anymore since it's not about the washer. You need to start a new question.