Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a free standing Kitchenaid Ice Maker Model KUIC15PRXS1 I…

Customer Question
I have a free standing...
I have a free standing Kitchenaid Ice Maker Model KUIC15PRXS1
I ran the Ice maker through the cleaning cycle with the proper solution
but the Red warning light is still on.
How do I reset the Red cleaning light.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/16/2015
Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician
Hello, this is Dave. The cleaning cycle take about 70 minutes. How long did you let it run?
Are you still there? I need to know if you stopped the cycle or let it turn off by itself. If the cycle is interrupted the light will not go out.