Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a maytag gas stove its a double oven and only the top

Customer Question

I have a maytag gas stove its a double oven and only the top oven works on clean and bake and broil the bottom bake broil convection & clean when its in diagnostic code and when you try to put the bottom oven in service to bake broil clean it says its not recignoise it whats going on with it its a new board. ken
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Often times, a loose or poor neutral can cause some strange things to happen with electronics. Also, if the polarity in the outlet is not correct, you can have some strange issues. Can you test the outlet it is plugged in to, using the video at the URL below to aid you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Su29IUYA5U