Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I v a maytag centennial washer model # ***** At he end

Customer Question
of the spin cycle the...
I v a maytag centennial washer model # ***** At he end of the spin cycle the washer stops just fine. the lid latch will release. Three minutes later the lid will lock and the entire cycle will restart. This will continue until the lid is opened at the end of a cycle within the 3 minute window that the washer gives you
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/15/2015
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 3 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
The only thing that can cause this symptom is the main control board. The control board is about $85. You can try to unplug the washer for 5 minutes to see if the electronic will reset if you're handy. Other than that, below is a link to the control board you'll need to order for your model. CLICK HERE for control board We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?