Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a large, built-in kitchenaid microwave unit. it has…

Customer Question
i have a large, built-in...
i have a large, built-in kitchenaid microwave unit. it has stopped cooking - acts like everything works, but does not heat. unit is about 6 years old, but only used for last year and a half. should i just replace, or is it worth repairing?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/14/2015
Appliance Technician: MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
The most common problem is a bad magnetron- probably $200 tops to replace it, so it is a judgement call here to repair or just replace.