Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can not replace tray in 690 sub zero. Seems to not align with…

Customer Question
Can not replace tray in...
Can not replace tray in 690 sub zero. Seems to not align with back gear
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
6/16/2015
Appliance Technician: Jon, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Jon
Jon, Appliance Technician
Hello.
sorry for the delay. Just seeing that you have requested me now. What tray or shelf are you working with in your ref?
Would you be able to pick out the tray in the below exploded view diagrams of you machine?
Please just click on the link below to open and view the diagrams and tell me what page and part number of the tray that you are referring to and I will help you more.
Thanks.
http://www.greatplainsapplianceparts.com/order/Parts%20Manuals/subzero/SUBZERO-600/690START1810000.pdf