Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My ge washer front end load will start ok, the control pad…

Customer Question
my ge washer front end...
my ge washer front end load will start ok, the control pad works, however the water never comes in and several minutes later it stops and unlock the door.
I replaced the inlet hot and cold water but it did not fix it, what is the problem do you think?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/14/2015
Appliance Technician: MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
See if you can follow this diagnostic video. I need to know any error codes and let me know if the valves opened.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNK-QNzFevQ
paste the address into your browser to view it.