Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My eco smart washer shuts down when it begins to go into spin…

Customer Question
my eco smart washer shuts...
my eco smart washer shuts down when it begins to go into spin cycle
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/14/2015
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 3 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.Lets see if an error code pulls up. With the machine off, press and hold the Wash Temp Down button and then push the power button until the machine gives 2 short beeps and lights up. Now press the Spin Speed Up button three times so that the Hold and Slow LEDs are illuminated.The eight wash progress LEDs will show the error code. Which ones are illuminated from LEFT to RIGHT? Example (1st, 5th, 8th)