Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Steve here. I have a Bosch Axis condensor dryer E-Nr.

Customer Question

Hi, Steve here. I have a Bosch Axis condensor dryer E-Nr. WTB86202UC.
The door seal /gasket was packed with lint and crud so to clean it I removed the seal. Just pops right out and of course I figured it would just pop back in. Well not so fast. This is proving to be MOST tedious. Are there any recomended tricks of the trade you could offer. I've attempted to disassemble the door to reinstal the gasket that way, but the door is a snap together affair that may not actually come apart. I have it down to the basic door with the glass window still together. The door looks to be a 2 piece snap together deal that secures the window in place. This has proved to be a dead end, so I'm going back to trying to work the gasket back into the assembled door. Was hoping you had to good words to share!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The door is an assembly with the seal. However, you may have some luck using dish soap on the seal to help it slip back into place.