Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a KUDE70FXSS4 kitchenaid dishwasher and the controls…

Customer Question
I have a KUDE70FXSS4 kitchenaid...
I have a KUDE70FXSS4 kitchenaid dishwasher and the controls are locked and the cleaning light is blinking 4 times and in the manual it tells me to call a technician.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/13/2015
Appliance Technician: MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
This means that there is some sort of problem. A diagnostic check can be done to see what error the unit is sensing. Once that error is seen then additional work will need to be done to confirm it as that is only a starting point here.
These are somewhat complicated steps to type out and then have you do the same with the results, so my way of handling this would be live on the phone as that is the most efficient way of communicating on this type of problem.
I will make you an offer for that help and you can accept it or not. I will not be interested in solving this with typed answers to be 100% clear.
I apologize but this was no help to me. It was my understanding that you would help me fix the problem, no where did it mention phone service was additional and I only had 10 minutes I will not accept these charges
Appliance Technician: Jon, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Jon
Jon, Appliance Technician
Sorry you didn't get the service your were looking for. Usually a reset of the control panel will solve most issues with this and many other models similar to it. And sometimes the lock button on the control is causing the issue. If it has been inadvertently been activated it won't let anything on the control work.
I would suggest looking for the lock button on the control or for a picture of a lock nearest a button and press that button in for a few seconds and let go. Then try the controls again, If it works ok then you know the control was just locked.
If it still doesn't do anything but flash the clean light then hit any three buttons one at a time in secession like 1-2-3 then 1-2-3 then 1-2-3 waiting nor more then 1 second in between each press and after the third time the control should go into diagnostics and start to fill. Now I should first mention the door should be closed and in standby mode. Which is power on to the machine but no control lights lit or cycle selected. Usually what you can do to get into standby mode is open the door hit power off button or cancel and then close the door again and hit the buttons. If you cant hit buttons with door closed open the door and make sure no lights are lit and hit the sequence of buttons to get into diagnostics.
You will know you're in diagnostics when all the lights light up on the control and the dishwasher will start to fill after a few seconds and start a test cycle. Let it finish the cycle and let me know if it finishes completely? If it does then great just run a normal cycle and then tell me again if it completes a full cycle? if it does then great. All you needed was the reset. But if it doesn't finish or gives another error code or clean light flashing again, please let me know what light or ho many time the light flashes.
Try this and get back to me here and let me know how you do. Thanks
Jon
Jon
Jon, Appliance Technician