Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Is there a diagnostic mode on the ken more 26002010 top loading…

Customer Question
Is there a diagnostic mode...
Is there a diagnostic mode on the ken more 26002010 top loading washer where I could look up a code for troubleshooting? My washer is not moving off of the sensing cycle as it will stay there and just hum like it is going to burn up.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/13/2015
Appliance Technician: MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
There is a test that you go thru. Watch this video on how to enter it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY3vcPysPXE
Let me know what errors it shows.
You need to copy that link into your browser to see the video.
Turning clockwise never put this model into diagnostic mode all it did was still change from cycle to cycle. What else do I need to try to retrieve codes?
Unless you can get it into that mode then I cannot do anything else.
You must follow the turning procedure shown to enter the service mode and it must be done within 6 seconds after you first turn the knob to the right in the sequence.
So I paid money for a video that doesn't apply to my model of washer which was entered into the question. I ask for a refund since your information didn't apply to my washer.
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The tech sheet for your exact model that has that information (and much more) is available below.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/n0kqt60ua55h4bd/11026002010_Tech_Sheet.pdf