Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Frig seems to be running at too warm a temp suddenly (freezer…

Customer Question
Frig seems to be running...
Frig seems to be running at too warm a temp suddenly (freezer 00; frig 35) - light has gone out for a few seconds a couple of times when I opened the door; no blinking code/everything sounds normal; any ideas?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/13/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The most likely issue is going to be air flow related. Can you hear a fan running in the freezer section? Can you see any frost on the back wall inside the freezer? Has the condenser coil and fan area above the cabinet been cleaned recently?