Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Samsung washer. Mod. Wf42h5200aw/a2. Not filling as much as…

Customer Question
Samsung washer. Mod. Wf42h5200aw/a2. Not...
Samsung washer. Mod. Wf42h5200aw/a2. Not filling as much as it should in wash cycle in any temp but fills just fine in rinse drain spin
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/12/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The most likely issue is with the water level, or pressure switch. The pressure switch is mounted at the top of the cabinet once the top is removed. It has a very small tube attached to it. If you remove that very small tube and blow through it (the hose), does air easily pass? If so, try another wash cycle. Any change?