Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Accidentally unattached right side of electric range door on…

Customer Question
Accidentally unattached right side of...
Accidentally unattached right side of electric range door on mod w10200357c and it will not reseat properly.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/11/2015
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 3 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.
The number you have listed is actually a part number. Do you happen to have the model number so I can better assist you by chance?
Mod. WFE321LWB
SER. R12623858 or 3
OK perfect, thank you. So you're going to need to uninstall the entire door to re-install the door properly again. You must first open the door all the way and flip the metal locking tab up to lock out the hinge on the hinge which is still installed. Then the door will angle up and pull off. Now you must lay the door down on it's face and force the other hinge open as far as it will go so that you can flip the lock out tab up on the other hinge. Once both hinges are locked out, you can re-install the door, open the door all the way, flip the lock out tabs down, and then close the door.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?