Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Left front burner will not ignite. Igniter was replaced and

Customer Question

left front burner will not ignite. Igniter was replaced and gas is flowing. when you place a burner cover from another burner it will ignite. model#kgsc308lsso
Thanks
Melvin Harris,(###) ###-####
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
Unfortunately it sounds like your burner cap is just not allowing the air to flow properly whether it has gotten warped or whatever has happened to it. Either way, you'll need to order and replace the burner cap to fix the issue and the part is about $50 for the front left burner cap. Below is a link to the part you'll need to order for your model. CLICK HERE for burner cap We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?