Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Working on a amen fridge model afb2534dew fridge warm freeze…

Customer Question
working on a amen fridge...
working on a amen fridge model afb2534dew fridge warm freeze is cold replaced jazz board still fridge is warm opened the back of the fridge found the condenser fan not running
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/10/2015
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 3 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
If the compressor is running and the fan next to the compressor is not running, then you definitely have a bad fan motor and that needs to be replaced, but that will affect the freezer, not the refrigerator. For the refrigerator issue, you need to pull everything out of the freezer and remove the back panel inside the freezer. If the fan above the silver coils isn't running, replace it. This fan blows air up to the refrigerator for the refrigerator to cool and this is called the "evaporator fan motor". Other than that, if the coils below the fan are completely packed in frost, you may have a defrost issue.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?