Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I replace the refrigerator door gasket on a model M…

Customer Question
How do I replace the...
How do I replace the refrigerator door gasket on a model MBF2254HEW?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/10/2015
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 3 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
So you are correct that this unit doesn't have screws. I can't tell exactly by the pictures of what style gasket you have but there are 2 more styles that Maytag uses. Grab the corner of the gasket which is installed on the door and just start pulling a bit and pull it away. Is the gasket pushed into a channel on the inner door liner or is there a lip of the gasket wedged between the outer door skin and the inner door liner holding it in place?
I wrote a note telling you that I was canceling the request, and asked that you cancel my credit card information. I had figured out how to get the old gasket off and the new one on at that time Sorry for any inconvenience I caused you.
Thank you
Lorus
ok have a nice day.