Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Dor a s Kenmore elite ultra III dishwasher model 665.13769k600…

Customer Question
Dor a s Kenmore elite ultra...
Dor a s
Kenmore elite ultra III dishwasher model 665.13769k600 i broke a glass pan lid in dishwasher, glass everywhere even in the accumulator how do I remove that to see if glass is in motor or sump i can see it in the accumulator
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/10/2015
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 3 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
So this dishwasher is not so easy to take apart in order to remove the glass unfortunately. Below is a video that shows you how to take this sump apart in order to clean inside the sump. IN the video they are replacing the disposal chopper, but for you, just get down to the disposal chopper and clean everything out that you see. CLICK HERE for video We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?