Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Rear inside of fridge freezes food while front shows 40-45…

Customer Question
Rear inside of fridge freezes...
Rear inside of fridge freezes food while front shows 40-45 degrees. How to get even
temp throughout? Model # ***** *****
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/10/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! There is not much that can be done as there are no fans to move the air. The more food you have in the fresh food compartment, the more even the temperature will be. Placing jugs of water in to take up space is an easy way to help with that.