Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My New GE Cafe Dishwasher was just delivered I have figured…

Customer Question
My New GE Cafe Dishwasher...
My New GE Cafe Dishwasher was just delivered I have figured out all of the installation except for the door. There are two sets of wires that come out, one is already connected but a blue wire that has a connector on it is unconnected and I can see anywhere where it should connect
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/10/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect that may be a ground wire for the front panel. Are you sure it is blue and not green? May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?