Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm working on a cooker hood AH 250-760 what I need is a…

Customer Question
I'm working on a cooker...
I'm working on a cooker hood AH 250-760 what I need is a wireing diagram , there's a white with black stripe wire that comes from the transformer marked #1 on transformer an goes over to main board. it was lose when I took cover off.need to know where it goes.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/9/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The tech information is nonexistent for your exact model, but I did find a diagram for one that is close. However, the markings are in Spanish. I figured it may get you close since it is a wiring diagram and pretty easy to read. See if it helps, it is available below.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/6x35q54tbb9otuw/AH250_Hood_Wiring_Diagram.pdf