Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an LG French Door fridge that started leaking last week.

Customer Question
I turned the water off...
I have an LG French Door fridge that started leaking last week. I turned the water off and the problem seems to stop. I turned the water back on today and within 2 hours there is water at the front corners again. There is water in the bottom of the freezer as the description below speaks about. I am going to attempt to fix the problem using your suggestion. Does the water being turned on cause this or is it just a coincidence?
Thanks!
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/9/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If it is leaking when just the water is turned on, the issue is likely to be around the filter housing water line connections. Does it seem to be leaking from the filter area?