Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My washer door will not open light just blinks. its a maxima…

Customer Question
my washer door will not...
my washer door will not open light just blinks. its a maxima xl steam. my comforter is in there. it hums and wants to extract water but no lights come on and my display is not reacting when I touch the buttons.the code that came up at first was fo8 followed by eo1i did all it told me to do but now nothing works
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/7/2015
Appliance Technician: Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.
Hi, the error code is a water inlet problem. Make sure the water is on and pressure is good to the valve on the washer. Next check the screens on the valve where the washer hoses connect. Sometimes sediment can clog the screens.
Based on the error code it sounds like you have a water valve issue. Do you see water in the bottom right now? You can unplug the machine for 2-3 minutes but that usually does not fix this issue.
Unplug the washer and remove the top. You can reach down to the bottom of the door lock and pull on the manual unlock loop on the bottom of it. You can at least get the comforter out for now.
We work on the honor system here at Just Answers. Were not credited for our work until you rate our answers positively. After you rate our answers positively the question does not close. You can come back and ask follow up questions for no additional charge.
Thank you
got the door open checked everything. now when we plug it back in nothing will light up it just humms like it wants to suck out water even with the door open and my panel doesn't react to nothing
That's strange. What is the complete model number from the sticker on the machine?
Thanks
C41250041
It looks like this med7000ago that's the number you initially gave. The sticker is usually around the door jamb?
Sorry its the c41250041 the other number was on some paperwork
The model is right next to that number I believe. It should start with several letters. The other model number is ***** a dryer I believe.
Thanks
Mhw7000ag2
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Try this. Select any three (3) buttons (except
POWER) and follow the steps below, using
the same buttons. Remember the buttons
and the order that the buttons were pressed.
Within 8 seconds,
• Press and Release the 1st selected button,
• Press and Release the 2nd selected button,
• Press and Release the 3rd selected button;
• Repeat this 3 button sequence 2 more times.
4. If the Service Diagnostic mode has been
entered successfully, all indicators on the
console are illuminated for 5 seconds with
“888” or “88” showing in the Estimated Time
Remaining (Whirlpool) or Estimated Cycle
Time (Maytag) seven-segment display
Let me know what happens.
Thanks
now it reads fo8 then eo1 still hums
Did all of the lights come on?
just for a sec we had some 8 s but no lights other then the fo8 and eo
Could u just call please my number is(###) ###-####
Hi, now you have F08 E0? Have you tried entering the sequence again?