Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a DW80F600UTS/AA, about 5 minutes into the clean cycle

Customer Question

I have a DW80F600UTS/AA, about 5 minutes into the clean cycle it shuts off and the "delicate" light flashes repeatedly. The only thing I have been able to find on the flashing delicate light is a drain problem, however the owner's manual does not include the delicate light as a fault indicator. The water drains fine, I can watch it draining into the disposal and there is never any standing water left in the machine. I have tried unplugging the machine for more than 10 minutes at a time but it repeats the same issue each time.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That light flashing is indeed a drainage error. If it is draining fine, the issue could be one of the following.
Flow Meter
Main Control
ECS Sensor
The tech sheet for your unit is available below.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/mgxmnu4sfh5zjsr/DW80F600UTS_Tech_Sheet.pdf