Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My dryer won't start...the light inside is working....the console…

Customer Question
my dryer won't start...the light...
my dryer won't start...the light inside is working....the console is showing 8:A8...it also said to check my lint trap, which is cleaned out....Thank You
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
Now it is reading" either H:80 or H:A0
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/7/2015
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 3 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
These errors 8:A8 and H:80 or H:A0 are issues with the logic inside the display interface board itself. Try to unplug the dryer for 24 hours to allow all the residual power inside the capacitors to bleed out. If the errors still won't go away and the dryer still won't start, you'll need to replace the interface control board. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?