How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask John Your Own Question
John, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 13453
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
John is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Sub Zero 700 TR refrigerator and I need replacement

Customer Question

I have a Sub Zero 700 TR refrigerator and I need replacement bulbs, 35 watt halogen, wedge base, for the upper compartment. Where can I find these.
Cal Hengst
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jon replied 2 years ago.
Hey Cal,
My name is ***** ***** I am an appliance expert here and I can help you today.
Besides going directly to SubZero or Wolf and being charged more then double other appliance distributors, you should get parts for your refrigerator at
Follow the link below and you will be directed to their website.
The halogen lamp you need is diagram part number 16. It is listed on page 5 and shown in the diagram on page 6. I believe this is the light you need. It is part number(###) ###-####
You can also order it here
If you need any other help please get back to me here and I will help you more.