Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have the Thermador bottom freezer refrigerator Model T36IT70NNP/14…

Customer Question
We have the Thermador bottom...
We have the Thermador bottom freezer refrigerator Model T36IT70NNP/14 and the bottom freezer is not on. Any ideas?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
6/8/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That model has dual compressors, so each compartment has its own cooling system. If the fan is running in the freezer but no cooling, the issue is most likely to be a compressor relay problem. If no fan in the freezer, the issue is most likely to be a control problem. Can you hear a fan running in the freezer section? Can you see any frost on the back wall inside the freezer?