Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Whirlpool Ultimate Care II/Quiet Wash I washer.

Customer Question
Hi, I have a Whirlpool...
Hi, I have a Whirlpool Ultimate Care II/Quiet Wash I washer. The model number appears to be missing and the agitator wiggles but does not rotate. How do I figure out the model number, and what needs to be done to fix the agitator?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/6/2015
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 34 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 60,000 phone and internet repairs under my belt.
Where are you looking for the model number at?
whirlpool shows it to be at the top of the drum on the back inside
well sort of,, it is under the lid at the rear of the clothes opening under the lid
If it was a sticker, I think it is missing. For my issue with the agitator, I think it might be the agitator cap part# ***** (3951650). comments?
it would not be the cap .
when the agitator wiggles doe the bottom part agitate work back an fourth and just not the top section?
correct, bottom agitates back and forth, but not the top section
ok it most definitely not the cap you have to replaced the agitator dogs.
here is a link to the part ,for Whirlpools they are all the same kit. so model number not that important .
http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Agitator-Repair-Kit/285811/2744?ss=-x6167697461746f7220646f6773&mr=0?rcaid=1000070
here is a video on the replacement of the dogs also.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ensJz0h6wLM
If you have any questions just reply back.
Thanks, ***** ***** the parts and it works now.
ok great ,please do not forget to rate me,If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.
And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me, I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me is the ONLY way I get paid for my time.