Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a GE profile french door model PFSS6PKXSS and am trying…

Customer Question
I have a GE profile...
I have a GE profile french door model PFSS6PKXSS and am trying to follow your great directions on removing the panel
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
this is the post Im following
http://my.justanswer.com/question/guest/7409cd4490d24b078e50c2114c15ea86#re.v/181/
The round fan at the top center, do i need to remove that first somehow?
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/6/2015
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
There should just be 3 screws holding the panel on. There are 2 screws at the bottom of the panel. There is a 3rd screw in the center channel of that back panel just below the circular fan vent. After that the panel just pulls off, but normally it's very difficult because there is ice or frost build up behind the back panel that you'll need to thaw out with a hair dryer before the panel loosens up enough to pull it off.
So the circular fan pulls is attached to the panel and comes off along with the panel? are there any wires to disconnect?
That is correct yes. There will be wire connections as well but you don't need to worry about that until you remove the panel.
I was able to pull the panel off. I see the drain trough under the evaporator. There is a hole but where does the drain hole lead? In fact, the drain hole does not look like it leads anywhere.
The drain hole goes down the back wall inside the refrigerator and comes out below the freezer down into a drain pan by the compressor. The heater from the compressor will heat up the water and the water will evaporator over time. None of that really matters as far as the repair goes, just thaw out all the ice and blow compressed air down through the drain line to make sure it's clear and you'll be good to go again.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?
The depression at the bottom of the trough seems to be only 0.5 in deep and doesn't seem to go anywhere and has a solid bottom. I probed all around to see a line leading away from it at an angle, but didn't see/feel anything. But I will take your word for it that a line leads down to a drain pan at the bottom of the fridge. I will have to call an onsite technician to clear the line since I could not. One more question, I noticed the problem originally because water was accumulating by the front wheels. So where is this water coming from? It couldn't be from the drain pan since there seems to be some kind of blockage at the drain hole. Under the deli drawer there was a bunch of water and ice, which I removed. Is this the source of the water at the wheels?
Water shows up at the wheels when the water below the deli drawer gets too much and starts dripping onto the freezer door seal. I'm not sure why you can't find the drain hole, but the drain hole goes all the way through the back of the refrigerator down below the freezer. I think you're going to need to call a technician if you can't locate it.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc