Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Ice forming under bottom freezer drawer and leaking water onto…

Customer Question
Ice forming under bottom freezer...
Ice forming under bottom freezer drawer and leaking water onto kitchen floor
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/5/2015
Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician
Hello, this is Dave. What you describe is almost always caused by a clogged defrost drain. Whirlpool has extended coverage for this problem to two years for parts and labor. How old is your refrigerator?
Let me know the age of your refrigerator so I can provide the part number and if a service tech will be doing the work a code to cover the parts and labor.