Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a ge smooth top electric oven that i just moved and…

Customer Question
i have a ge smooth...
i have a ge smooth top electric oven that i just moved and have discovered that the display and oven do not work but the cooktop does any ideas...
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/5/2015
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 3 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Thanks for your question.
If the cooktop is working and the oven display is not either the clock control is bad or the Black hot wire to the clock control is burned up and bad. You should check for power to the clock control and make sure you have power to it. If so replace the clock.
Relist: Answer quality.
i have a ge smooth top oven and the clock, oven and oven controls do not work after it was moved. the stove top does work