Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm reading the article on maytag refrigerator panel being…

Customer Question
I'm reading the article on...
I'm reading the article on maytag refrigerator panel being locked, I did the sequence and the reboot dis nothing, I replaced the control board that was recommended and it's doing the same thing
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/5/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The board that is likely the issue is the one on the back of the cabinet, shown at the URL below as number 35, part number W10310240. Is this the board you replaced?
http://www.partadvantage.com/diagram/2/0/00041682/680/900