Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Washer doesn't complete the spin cycle too get the chlothes…

Customer Question
washer doesn't complete the spin...
washer doesn't complete the spin cycle too get the chlothes dry
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/4/2015
Appliance Technician: Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.
Hi, what is the complete model number?
Does the washer drain fine? Do you ever see water in the bottom after the cycle?
Thanks
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I'm not able to talk at the moment. Can you continue here?
yes
Perfect.
What is the complete model number?
Thanks
the model # ***** ***** on the back on the paper sticker it is gone the number on the curciutboard is 8333 on the left e d of the boaed are #6-2713820 & 00N20040306 it does drain good no water in bottom, just a few drops
You do not see the model on the top of the control panel or around the door jamb or on the door itself?
Thanks
no
if i pull the front and top is there a # ***** there?
That's strange. It's usually on a white sticker along the top of the control panel or around the door.
it is an early neptune front load i believe it is mh3000
Ah, thank you. I figured it was a 3000 series. Two things cause this issue. The drain pump or the motor control board. If the unit drains fine, the motor control board is going to be the culprit. Check the inside of the drain pump. Often times debris will get inside and stop the impeller from turning. When that happens the machine does not drain correctly and it does not reach full spin speed. it sounds like you need the new and updated motor control board kit. I honestly would not put that much money into this unit. The kit comes with a motor and a new motor control board. That's the large board on the bottom right of the machine.
We work on the honor system here at Just Answers. Were not credited for our work until you rate our answers positively. After you rate our answers positively the question does not close. You can come back and ask follow up questions for no additional charge.
Thank you