Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have a he profile washer that was running now won't come back…

Customer Question
Have a he profile washer...
Have a he profile washer that was running now won't come back on no power breaker outlet are find is there a reset model WPGT9150HWW.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/4/2015
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 3 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
The only reset is to unplug the washer and plug it back in. Run an extension cord to another outlet you know is getting power to make sure the washer is getting power. If that all checks good and it shows no signs of life, your main control board shorted out and would need to be replaced so below is a link to the part you'd need to order for your mode. It's part number WH12X10281 and costs about $210. CLICK HERE for main control board