Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am looking part number seal/o ring

Customer Question
hello. I am looking for...
hello. I am looking for the part number for the seal/o ring on the solenoid pump switching shaft that controls flow of the water discharge pump and the agitation pump. can you please help me out ? Kenmore dishwasher model 665.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/3/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Can you please post the entire model number?