Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

MODEL HVCE24CBH WINE COOLER. HAS WORKED FINE A YEAR.

Customer Question
MODEL HVCE24CBH WINE COOLER....
MODEL HVCE24CBH WINE COOLER. HAS WORKED FINE FOR OVER A YEAR. THE UNIT WILL START TO COOL, BUT WHEN IT SHUTS OFF, IT WILL NOT COME BACK ON. IT IS VERY RANDOM WHEN IT COOLS/STARTS. MAY COME ON ONCE A DAY, ONCE AN HOUR, BUT DOES NOT RUN ENOUGH TO COOL DOWN.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/3/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! When it stops running, do you hear the compressor trying to start or does it just sit silently? What do you have to do to get it going again?