Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have Model Model #WBVH6240FWW Serial #FL208318T. Front Loader…

Customer Question
Have Model Model #WBVH6240FWW Serial...
Have Model Model #WBVH6240FWW Serial #FL208318T. Front Loader - Issue having with final drain and Spin - but only happens when on "Speed Wash". Does fine on other settings. Cleaning people need to use to get wash done quicker as it is a vacation rental. Check and cleaned dain etc - no blockegs etc and pump working . Seems to only happen when set to Speed WASH" hAVE TO PUT ON riNSE AND SPIN TO COMPLETE THE WASH. THe cleaning people really want it fixed. Any idea - control board ?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/2/2015
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 3 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Thanks for your question.
If the unit works and spins out fine in all other settings and only does that in Speed Wash then I would say the main CCU board is bad. Here is a link to the board, they go bad often for those type of issues. All ask is please rate my service thanks.
http://www.searspartsdirect.com/ge-washer-parts/WH12X10303/0026/363/model-WBVH6240F0WW/0432/0153200.html
Would going thru Test Mode - Identify or verify that controll board is bad? Which test mode should I run and do you think error code will be present
Run the diagnostic mode and see if any error codes are stored and run the test mode to check all functions