Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My ge monogram z1sb420dmd is freezing on the fridge side, regardless of where we set the t…

Customer Question
My ge monogram z1sb420dmd is...
My ge monogram z1sb420dmd is freezing on the fridge side, regardless of where we set the temp. it only freeses the produce drawers, not the top of the fridge. Also, the water dispenser stopped working.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/2/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! In the bottom of the refrigerator is the Quick Chill assembly. The damper that opens and closes to allow more air in is probably broken and unable to close and allowing cold air to flood the drawer area. The damper is part of thew entire assembly shown in the diagram below as number 344.
http://www.partadvantage.com/diagram/4/00111000/00111084.i09/680/900
I suspect that assembly is going to need to be replaced. That is a very common part to fail.
The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!
http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Damper-Control-Assembly/WR31X10021/945445?rcaid=1000054