Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My frigidaire Gallery refrigerator started to not holding its…

Customer Question
My frigidaire Gallery refrigerator started...
My frigidaire Gallery refrigerator started to not holding its temperature after I had a power glitch in the home. The fridge is not cold enough, staying around 46 f, the freezer is at 28f. I've tried unplugging it, settings temp but it is not getting any colder. Help
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/1/2015
Appliance Technician: Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.
Hi, do you hear the fan inside the freezer running? Is the fan on the back by the compressor running?
I can hear sobering like a fan humming
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
In the freezer? Is the fan on the back by the compressor running? You will need to slide the refrigerator forward to verify.
Thanks
There is a humming from the back at the bottom where freezer is. It could be a fan. Sounds like something is spinning
There is moisture in the back panel of the fridge.
Are you able to slide the refrigerator out and remove the back panel?
I can't at the moment. I Can do this a the next hour.
We need to verify that the compressor and fan next to it are running. Next the back panel inside the freezer will need to be removed if both are running.
Let m know
Thanks