Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

GE profile Can 30 inch model gas oven. Above dark panel is…

Customer Question
GE profile Can 30 inch...
GE profile Can 30 inch model gas oven. Above dark panel is dark. Tried resetting breakers, including with delay. Oven is out, gas burners Ok. Tried your other clues, above. Nothing works.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/1/2015
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 3 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
So unfortunately there are no fuses or cut out that would cut out the display from working. If the cooktop still works then you know the oven is getting power which unfortunately means that your display board has failed and would need to be ordered and replaced to resolve the issue. Below is a link to the display board you'd need to order for your model. It's part number WB27K10178 and it costs about $150. CLICK HERE for display board We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Please advise installation procedure
It should be very straight forward. Just pull the oven forward and unplug the unit. Remove the screws going into the back sheet metal panel on the back of the control panel. Remove this panel and then you have access to the board which is held in by a few screws. Remove the screws holding the board onto the control panel and install the new board. Then just swap out the wires one at a time so you don't confuse where they go on the new board.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?