Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have Samsung RS261MDBP/XAA. Not cooling or freezing I unplugged…

Customer Question
I have Samsung RS261MDBP/XAA. Not cooling...
I have Samsung RS261MDBP/XAA.
Not cooling or freezing I unplugged over night. Cleaned out both sides. The display started to scroll when I plugged in. I held freeze button in to get rapid cool to start light came on. Also di it for rapid freeze. Thought it was working but came back 2 hours later and fridge is not cooling at all.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/1/2015
Appliance Technician: Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.
Hi, is the compressor on the back running?
Thanks
Yes the compressor is running and fan by the compressor is also running.
I could not feel any airflow inside the freezer of fridge. I took out the fan out of the back of the freezer and checked with a 12v battery and it comes right on.
Perfect. Did the evaporator have any frost on it?
No I just plugged it in. It was getting cold. but the fan inside fridge does not come on
After it's been running for 30 minutes or so does the evaporator have frost on it?