Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an older Maytag washing machine model number L a T5914…

Customer Question
I have an older Maytag...
I have an older Maytag washing machine model number L a T5914 AAE, it was working but the lid door was acting kind of funny to the part and it started working now it won't start working again
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
What I meant to say is the lid door had to be pushed in with a stick to get it to engage the washing machine and then it shorted out the in-line fuse inside the unit, I put a new fuse inside it turned on and now it does shut back off and if you just fine
And out shut back off and won't come back on, check the outlet and it's fine I have power with the lamp same outlet but the wash machine won't turn back on
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/31/2015
Appliance Technician: Chas, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Hello from our service,
My name is***** am so happy to help you today.
I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.
Are saying the fuse is not blowing anymore?