Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have lost my manual and can't recall temperature my refrigerator…

Customer Question
I have lost my manual...
I have lost my manual and can't recall temperature my refrigerator and freezer should be at. Both have suddenly got way too cold and iced over.
It is a big two-door stainless steel Jennair refrigerator with the freezer taking up the bottom third.
It looks to me like the model number is *****
And secondly, regarding the freezer, will I need to defrost it or will merely adjusting the temperature get rid of all the excessive ice that has started building up?
Thank you.
Claire Pickard-Cambridge
Washington DC
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
5/31/2015
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 34 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 60,000 phone and internet repairs under my belt.
Here is a link to your use and care guide.
http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/user-manuals/jfc2089hes13-jenn-air-parts-bottom-mount+refrigerator-manual?pathRender=fromManualTabPage
Page 11 is your recommended settings of 4 and 4
where is this excessive ice build up you mentioned?